The Resurgence

MarSoN-Application

MarSoN.

• View Profile
Nickname: MarSoN
Previous nickname(s): CaRanK^, Bamsi_The_Killer, [u1_A]MarSoN ,[u1_J]MarSoN, [M7W]Badsha
Timezone: GTM+5
Introduce yourself: I'm Ibrahim Solangi ingame Name MarSoN i started playing vcmp in 2018 i'm in 9th, i played vcmp from cafe for 2months with badsha name then i got a pc started playing from home.
Do you have any ban history? yep, once in ec for evade with molotov.
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):
u1: i was in u1 we left becase we had some personal issues with captain of clan.
M7W: when i was newbie i applied in u1 with different nick and got kicked from M7W.
Reasons for joining RT: RT is one of the best clan currently and i love to be part of RT because most of my friends are in RT like shadowjack, zeex  and i wanted to help them as much as i can in wars and daily fights.
IRC/Discord: marson1377
Are you interested in clan wars? yep.
Additional info: i would love to play with my friend mason xd my name mate :D

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey Marson, thank you for your kind words towards the clan and your positivity. Unfortunately, due to some reasons, we've decided to deny your application this time.

Dear Marson, you have just returned from a long period of inactivity. We have no idea if you will stay active after Ramadan or not. You were part of the U1 clan, which had conflicts with every clan in VCMP, and some members of our clan do not know you well. You really need some time to integrate into this clan, roam with our clan members and gain their trust.

The above-mentioned issues are what you need to work on to join this clan, and I have faith in you that you can improve yourself. Please re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready to join the clan.
Denied.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal