The Resurgence

Clan Application - OREO

OREO · 5 · 1173

OREO

• View Profile
Nickname: OREO
Previous nickname(s): OreoT
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: I started playing VCMP from VCCNR at the end of 2019.  [VU]Nyon guided me at that time. I had watched his DM skills i got impressed from him, so i decided to play some DM servers such as VKs, EC at that time to improve my DM Skills. Later on, in 2023 i left vcmp for few months and back officially.
Do you have any ban history? No
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): R2x -> Closed,  NK -> Closed
Reasons for joining RT: I've been thinking about joining RT for years. Their members are really supportive and nice to play with. RT players work well together, and I like how they plan their wars, especially against TLA and VU lately. What attracts me the most is that I've never seen any RT player being mean or causing trouble in VCMP. I spend a lot of time playing with ZeeX, Waleed, and Anzal in RT.
IRC/Discord: mini_oreo.
Are you interested in clan wars? Yes.
Additional info: If given the opportunity, I won't let down any of the seniors. I promise to be loyal to the clan and give my best effort.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hey oreo, appreciate your kind words, but I'm curious about your recent inactivity. You were gone for a few months and just returned. What are your future plans now?

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

OREO

• View Profile
Hey oreo, appreciate your kind words, but I'm curious about your recent inactivity. You were gone for a few months and just returned. What are your future plans now?
Yes, I was busy in my board exams after they ended. My mother had Gallbladder stones, So doctors said we have to remove it, Due to her surgery, I was busy in managing my home with my father along with my studies. Now she is fine, I hope I will never quite VCMP again as it is most enjoyable game.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2023, 06:23:49 PM by OREO »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Yes, I was busy in my board exams after they ended. My mother had Gallbladder stones, So doctors said we have to remove it, Due to her surgery, I was busy in managing my home with my father along with my studies. Now she is fine, I hope I will never quite VCMP again as it is most enjoyable game.
Ohh good to hear, take care of your mom,
The app is under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Dear OREO

I regret to inform you that your application has been denied due to a few negative votes. While we acknowledge your positive qualities, it seems that some of our clan members are unfamiliar with you. We believe that spending more time playing with our members and building trust will enhance your chances of becoming a valued part of our clan.

Don't lose hope, you have potential. Feel free to reapply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

Best regards,
The Resurgence.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal