Application - SkullSmasher*

SkullSmasher

• View Profile
Nickname: SkullSmasher*
Previous nickname(s): 
(NYB)S!MoN
Simmon63
Timezone: GMT +03:00
Introduce yourself: Hello folks my name is Simon i've been playing this game since 2014 (i was a noobie back then :P) i quit for a few years and came back in 2016 When it was a hot summer and i was really bored then i started playing nonstop again joining NYB clan AND then i quit once again. And i came back some months ago! I am 22 years old (i was born in 22 January 2001)  I am a very enthousiastic person. I came back to this game and i get accused everyday of my powerful aim kek
Do you have any ban history?: I've been banned twice for mousefix.asi in a server (Which is gone from the masterlist now)
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):
(NYB) -  Joined this clan back in the days when VCMP had a good player count, left it becauseit started dying / players were quitting VCMP i left it in 2019
Reasons for joining RT: The reason i want to join RT is because its a serious skilled clan with amazing players a few players that catched my attention were:
Hazard - Because of his good Grenade / RPG skills! 
Anzal / 66S / Hari - Because of their good M4 Skill 1 Tapping everyone in the server  :o
UrbanY / DarkGhost Because of their good stubby and shotgun skills
IRC/Discord: Discord = x1337s
Are you interested in clan wars?: Born 2 war 8)
Additional info: I said everything about myself, Hope to get accepted !  :D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 08:20:06 PM by SkullSmasher »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

Anzal

• View Profile
Hello Simon, I had some questions for you. Are you using the name Skullsmasher from the beginning, or did you have a different names? Also, could you tell us which servers you play on? Because we haven't seen you before, here's my discord cybuu._   add me.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2023, 08:30:40 PM by Anzal »

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
I hope you're doing well. You applied to join our clan, but we don't know you, and the people you mentioned in your application are also unfamiliar with you. You say you're an old player in VCMP, but you don't have any proof of you being old in VCMP; all your accounts seems to be new. Moreover, you got banned from AC (Asian City) for using aimlock cheats and VPN, but you continued playing by evading the ban with VPN. Our clan doesn't accept hackers and rulebreakers, so next time you apply somewhere else, please don't claim to be old guy of VCMP just to get attention.

Your application is denied because of these reasons, and I understand that my suggestion may not change anything, but it's better for you to stay away from hacks and similar activities.

Denied.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2023, 09:56:46 PM by ZeeX. »

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal