The Resurgence

Application

Guest · 2 · 1052

Abdo

Nickname: Abdo*
Previous nickname(s): HARRON AbdoO0o
Timezone: GMT+3
Introduce yourself: My real name is Abdalrahman,i played vcmp since 2011,im now studying at an institute,and i like to go to the gym.
Do you have any ban history? no
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them):CO: closed.
UST: closed.
KF: There were some problems between me and my late friend Stylish.
MA: closed.
CG: closed.
NK: closed
NxS: closed
ON: i left them cuz they were using hacks in addition they were hated by the people.
Reasons for joining RT: i liked some of the members interacting in the game and helping each other and i played with skilled member so i think this clan is right for me.
IRC/Discord: abdo#7869
Are you interested in clan wars? yes
Additional info: no thanks.

BrightLight

• Soldier
  • call it what you want
    • View Profile
We have noticed that you have recently applied to TLA and MK and now you're going for RT. To us, it just seems like you are desperate to just get into some clan anyway. We strongly recommend you first decide which clan you really want to opt for. In addition to this, your application is not satisfying or fulfilling. As I said earlier, you seem to have no interest in RT, you just want to get into a clan. I would suggest you wait at least a month before trying to apply again to prove that you do have a clan you want to opt for. Also, put a good amount of effort into your application next time and provide good information about yourself.

Due to the above reasons, this application is thus, denied and the thread will be locked.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2023, 07:29:27 AM by ZeeX. »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal