The Resurgence

Clan Application - ArHaM^

ArHam · 4 · 1374

ArHam

• View Profile
Nickname: ArHam
Previous nickname(s): -
Timezone: GMT +5
Introduce yourself: Greetings, My name is ArHam. I started playing VCMP 3Weeks ago. I started Playing VCMP in the server EC and then Listen about the RTV and started that with some of my friends. Mostly active in EC RTV. I earned respect from both servers because of my gameplay because i learned very good only in few days. Im kept asking people about improving myself and then found ZeeX and he teached me alot and help me improving so fast.
Do you have any ban history? -
Were you in any clan? (If yes state the reason you left them): -
Reasons for joining RT: My best friend and my teacher ZeeX is in this clan. I would love joining this clan and make it grow as much as i can. This clan and its members has gained too much respect in the whole VCMP comunity.
IRC/Discord: HALAL_ArHaM^#0815
Are you interested in clan wars? I would love it.
Additional info: Its my first application and hoping to get it Accepted.

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Under discussion.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

ZeeX.

• Lieutenant
  • I am a geek!
    • View Profile
Hello there ArHaM^. Thanks for applying into our clan! Unfortunately there have been quite a lot of issues that might for the time being not allow you to join our clan at this stage.

Most of members of our clan is not familiar with you and as you mentioned that you joined VCMP before 3 weeks i'll say its too early to go for any clan , i'll suggest you to stay close with our members to be familiar and gain their trust.

I appreciate your kind words for the clan but due to these mentioned reasons we can't trust you . work on your self and feel free to re-apply after a month or whenever you feel ready.

- RT Lieutenant
- OneVice Administrator
- VCAD Administrator
- AsianCity Moderator
- VFS Manager
- FunVice Management
- VC:MP Player Since 2011

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal